Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear YOU..

u came into my life, like u were dignified..
bring me a bunch of fun and laughs..
u colored my days with ur own language..
and that time i saw a boy that was one of a kind..

u always made me smile..
and even u always made me cry..
i can feel something different in myself..
u've changed me!


feels warm when i hug u..
feels happy when i kiss u..
feels empty when u're not around..
feels crazy when u let me down..

now u want to fly away, so i set u free..
but when ur world ain't working right..
u know that i will always be here for u..
i'll be ur home when u have nowhere to go..


thank u for all the laughs and tears that u gave to me..
thank u for giving me the best thing in my life..
because before i met u, i never knew what love is..
thank u for giving me this happy ending..


i still love u, and will always be..



dedicated to Anthony Gerard Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who try to be a rainbow, at least for her self :)
 

the Color of Me Design by Insight © 2009