Wednesday, December 9, 2009

tuesday, 8th of december 2009

it's 5 days already since u've been gone..
i still keep trying to escape from myself..
and this is the first day that i didn't hear anything from u since that big fight..
i tried to call u many times since i woke up in the morning, but all i can hear is the operator said "the number u r calling is not active"..
baby where r u?? u make me so worry now, please tell me that u r okay..
that's what i thought before..
the evening came through my day, and i'm still keep calling u..
but it's stay the same, ur number is still not active..
i can't breath well, i started to cry..
i can feel that pain again pierces my bone..
thought i only feel worry about u, but no! it's not that simple!
i am desperate for ur voice..

baby, how r u? u know what? i passed ur house today when i was on my way to my aunt's house.. i still can feel ur smell, and i can still see ur shadow running to open the gate for me.. i still can hear u telling "hi baby, how u doing? bring some breakfast for me? do u bring some dvds?" and if i say no, u'll say "aarrgghh..u suck!" then hug me.. but if i say yes u'll say "hmmm good girl, u're the best!" then kiss me.. what a good memory..

arrived at my aunt's house, all people asking about u, and i said u r fine, and already go home to aussie.. and they asked about how's the relationship going, and i told them "it's all good".. still i can't throw those words from my mouth, "we broke up".. my heart is still aching..

baby i miss u so much.. i dunno what should i do to meet u, hug u and kiss u now..
or at least, let me hear ur voice... please let me call u..
i am a half dead by missing u baby..
i am so lost without u..
please come back to me, i need u so badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who try to be a rainbow, at least for her self :)
 

the Color of Me Design by Insight © 2009