Saturday, December 12, 2009

a drunk call


told me that u were crying cuz u miss me..
told me that u were thinking of me all the time..
told me that u still care about me..
told me that u still love me..
told me that u didn't feel so right when u're with me, but when i'm gone u never be sober and it all seems not right..
told me that u'll figure out how can we can be normally together..
told me that u'll take me to ur paradise..
that was making me smile..

but then u told me u don't think that we can have a normal relationship..
and told me i broke ur heart 3 times already when we still in a relationship..
that was making me sad..

i am sorry baby, i never mean to break ur heart cuz i do love u so much and i still do..

then i told u the truth that my heart is breaking into so many pieces..
i told u i feel so lost without u..
i told u life is getting hard when u're not here..
and i told u i can't get u out of my mind..
then u feel happy for it cuz finally i tell u the truth..

but when u said "baby, i feel sick now.. where r u?? i feel sick and u're not here.."
that makes me feel soooo bad... i am sorry, and i wish i could be there for u and looking after u like i always did before everytime u feel sick..

i am really missing u so badly babe..
and it's torturing me so bad..


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who try to be a rainbow, at least for her self :)
 

the Color of Me Design by Insight © 2009