Tuesday, December 8, 2009

a drunk talk from a broken hearted girl

friday, 2nd of october 2009. that's when it's all begun..
met u for the first time, and that's when we started it all..
had a couple glasses of beer together, said many lame jokes to each other..
yea sounds fun, it was fun..
day by day we passed it all together.. trying to be cool and fun for each other..
thought that it will be okay, but no! u changed my life!
saying that u'll never leave me, saying that u'll always be there for me, saying that i am the best for u, feels like we were really in love..
told me that to wake up next to me is the best thing in your life.. u made me fly so high..
but hey, what the hell r we doing now? u don't even know.. and neither i..
all i know is i feel so in love with u..
ur kisses, ur hugs, ur touches r the best thing to make me feel better..
u r the one who always taking care of me, u r the one who always be there for me, u r the one who can always make me smile.. the one that can make me feel so beautiful.. u r my angel..
but where is that man who used to be my angel now??
he is gone.. i don't know him anymore now..
he left me here crying, lonely, i don't even have any idea for what to do or what to say..
told me that u need sometimes to fix urself.. i gave u that time then..
told me that u need sometimes to do what u want.. i gave u that time..
told me to wait for u, i am here waiting for u to come back..
but where r u now?? u were not coming back to me.. u leave me..
since the day that u walk out of my life, i am loosing my grip..
i still need u, i still want u, even i still love u, do u fuckin care about it??
i feel so down now.. it's hurting me soo bad.. but i have to face it that u don't want me anymore..
thought that i will do anything for u, thought that i will be anything u want..
to be ur wave when u have no ocean to surf..
to be ur diary when u have no paper to write..
to be ur home when u have no palce to come back..
i thought i am strong enough to through this, but i am not..
my tears has ran out.. my heart is already broken into many pieces..
when u said u have to go.. when u said u want this to be over..
i've lost myself, and i am giving up..
feel like there's no more light to lead the way..
i really want to delete all of my memory about u but i can't!!!!!
this is the worst feeling ever..
i never want to fall in love anymore..

P.S : i don't even know what the hell that i wrote..


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who try to be a rainbow, at least for her self :)
 

the Color of Me Design by Insight © 2009