Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i hate night time..

sitting here, alone again..
still can't get u out of my head..
trying to breath, but i can breath..
something really aching inside of me..
i really don't know what to do now..
feel like a stranger to myself..
how could it be so hard like this?
i am tired, tired to have this feeling..
i can't think, can't walk, can't even speak..

here i am i found myself so weak..
i need to escape from this place..
don't have enough power to see what i have to see here..
all the places i've gone, all the words i've heard..
only can remind me to yourself..
to the time that we used to be..


it's killing me baby, it's killing me..
i even feel so afraid to sleep..
cuz i don't want to see u in my dream..
and have to wake up without having u by my side..

i am so broken now..
i even almost forget how to smile..

call me crazy, call me stupid now..
i don't even know myself now..
i feel so lost..
where's that happiness??
why do u have to take it away from me??
it's all mine and u can't take it away from me!

bring it back to me, babe..
cuz i can't probably life without it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who try to be a rainbow, at least for her self :)
 

the Color of Me Design by Insight © 2009